QSC KS112 12″ Compact Powered Subwoofer 2000W
ลำโพงซับเบสแบบมีกำลังขยายในตัว QSC KS112 Powered Subwoofer ในตระกูล KS-Series, มีกำลังขับ 2000 วัตต์ class D amplifier module, ขนาดดอกลำโพง 12 นิ้ว long-excursion driver, ตอบสนองความถี่ 41 to 108 Hz, 2 x Combo XLR-1/4″ Inputs, XLR Pass-Thru
The QSC KS112 is a compact, powered subwoofer for mobile entertainers, AV production and rental professionals, as well as modestly-sized performance venues. The subwoofer features a 2000W Class-D amplifier that powers the 12″, long-excursion woofer in a 6th order band-pass design with a frequency response of 41 to 108 Hz (-6 dB) and a peak SPL of 128 dB (@ 3.3′)
The subwoofer can be deployed in a vertical or horizontal position and features M20 speaker pole fittings in either position, while the 15mm Baltic birch enclosure features a rugged paint designed for long-life and lasting durability.
The rear panel offers an LCD control module with variable crossover and savable and recallable scenes, as well as Intrinsic Correction tuning and loudspeaker management. There are two combo XLR-1/4″ inputs and two XLR “Pass-Thru” outputs. The KS112 ships with a locking IEC power cord and four low-noise, heavy-duty casters.
- High Output in an ultra-compact form factor
- 2000 Watt class D amplifier module
- 12-inch, long-excursion driver; 6th order bandpass design
- Variable crossover and savable/recallable scenes for commonly-used applications
- Intrinsic Correction™ tuning and loudspeaker management
- Refined, professional appearance looks great in any application
- Rugged painted wood enclosure for long life and lasting durability
- Deployment in either vertical or horizontal positions with dual M20 speaker pole fittings
- Optional KS-LOC security cover prevents unauthorized tampering of controls
- Complete EASE & CAD information available online