QSC K12.2 K.2 Series 12″ 2-Way 2000 Watt Powered Speaker
ลำโพงแบบมีกำลังขยายในตัวรุ่นล่าสุดจาก QSC ในตระกูล K.2 Series, QSC K12.2 ดอกลำโพงขนาด 12 นิ้ว เสียงแหลม 1.4 นิ้ว, มีกำลังขับ 2000 วัตต์ Class-D Amplifier, Multi-Function Digital Display, DSP: EQ, Delay, Frequency Contours, ตอบสนองความถี่ 59 Hz – 20 kHz
The K.2 Series K12.2 Two-Way 2000 Watt Powered Speaker from QSC features “next generation” upgrades to the popular K-Series powered speakers and is well suited for live bands, public speaking, DJ and Club applications, as well as schools, houses of worship, and event production companies. The K.2 Series features a Class-D power amplifier supplying 1800W to the 12″ woofer and 225W to the 1.4″ titanium compression driver, which combine to deliver a frequency response of 50 Hz to 20 kHz with a peak SPL output of 130 dB.
Notable upgrades include over twice the power of the original K-Series, which provides better performance with less distortion, as well as a more powerful DSP section with user-adjustable crossover, delay, and EQ.
A high-quality LCD display provides advanced functionality and control, allowing the user to select a factory voice for specific applications, or save user presets with custom selected parameters. Additionally, the K.2 now includes Hi-Z (high impedance) inputs for passive instruments, such as electric bass guitars and acoustic/electric instruments.
Other features include a dual pole-cup for improved center-of-gravity, a cloth-lined grille for a more elegant look, an 1/8″ mini-jack input, three independent gain controls for each input, and a shallower monitor angle of 55°.
There are several optional accessories available for the K12.2 including the K12 Tote, K12 Outdoor Cover, M10 Kit-C, K.2-LOC Lock Out Cover, and K12.2 Yoke. The K12.2 ships with a locking IEC power cord.
- Powerful active PA speaker with 12″ LF driver and 1.4″ HF driver
- 2000 Watt Class-D amplifier module
- Intrinsic Correction™ tuning and loudspeaker management
- DMT™ (Directivity Matched Transition) design provides excellent power response and consistent performance across the listening are
- Refined, professional appearance looks great in any application
- Rugged ABS enclosure for long life and lasting durability
- Deployment in either main PA or floor monitor position
- Factory Presets and savable/recallable Scenes for commonly-used application
- Multi-function digital display for control and selection of loudspeaker functions including cross-over, EQ, delay and frequency contour
- Dual pole cup mounts (standard and 7.5 degree down-tilt)
- M10 fittings for flown applications
- Optional security panel prevents unauthorized tampering of controls
- Complete EASE and CAD information available online