QSC CMX800Va Professional Power Amplifier (500W @ 8 Ohms)
เครื่องขยายเสียงกลางแจ้ง (เพาเวอร์แอมป์) QSC CMX800Va มีกำลังขับ 500 วัตต์ x 2 ที่ 8 โอหม์, 70 V mono 2000 วัตต์, class AB, DIP switches for easy selection of stereo, parallel, or bridged mode operation, Tamper-proof security cover for gain controls
The QSC CMX800Va 1200W Commercial Power Amplifier is a rack-mountable 2 RU power amp designed to provide clean and stable amplification for system integrators and sound technicians in facilities such as concert venues, houses of worship, clubs, theaters, and FGM/BGM systems. It provides 500/800/1200W at 8/4/2 Ohms in stereo or 1500/2400W at 8/4 Ohms bridged mono, and can directly drive 70/100V lines.
Multiple balanced inputs are available via barrier strip, XLR, and 1/4″ TRS connections. Both terminal block and speakON outputs are installed. Recessed and detented gain controls allow for precise and repeatable gain settings. The low-distortion Class-H output circuitry delivers a flat frequency response from 20 Hz to 20 kHz and reduces current draw and heat.
Additional cooling is achieved through the integration of a variable speed fan, which utilizes rear-to-front airflow to push air through the front-panel vent holes. Automatic current limiting and DC protection guard the CMX800Va against damage from shorts and transistor failure.
- Flex-use loading options can drive low-impedance loads down to 2 Ohms and even 70 and 100V distributed loudspeaker systems
- Flex-use input connectivity choices including actively balanced barrier strip, XLR, or 1/4″ TRS
- Flex-use output connectivity choices include NL4 speakON and detachable terminal block
- Rack-mountable chassis less than 16″ deep
- 1 dB recessed, detented gain control provides fast, accurate, and repeatable settings
- Tamper-proof security cover for gain controls
- Recessed rear DIP switches for easy selection of stereo, parallel, or bridged mode operation, and the additional choice of enabling/disabling low frequency filter protection
- Low-noise, variable-speed fans with rear-to-front airflow prevent amplifiers and racks from overheating
- Used in facilities such as performance halls, houses of worship, sports clubs, gymnasiums, dance venues, pubs, and FGM/BGM systems