PreSonus Studio 68C Desktop 6×6 USB Type-C Audio/MIDI Interface
ออดิโออินเตอร์เฟส PreSonus Studio 68C, 6-in/6-out USB-C Audio Interface with 4 XMAX Preamps, Cue Mix A/B Headphone Output Switching, S/PDIF I/O, MIDI I/O, Studio One Artist DAW, and Studio Magic Plug-in Suite Mac/PC, Musicians, Small Bands, Producers
Offering ultra-high-resolution conversion, four Class-A preamps, and a powerful software package for vocalists, musicians, producers, and podcasters in home studios and mobile setups, the PreSonus Studio 68c desktop 6×6 USB audio/MIDI interface blends studio-quality sonic performance, versatile I/O, and refreshing ease of use.
With selectable 48V phantom power and four XMAX Class-A mic preamps fed via XLR-1/4″ combo inputs, the Studio 68c can accommodate any source from condenser microphones and active DI boxes to electric instruments and line-level mixer outputs with clarity and natural tonality.
All inputs and outputs feature quality converters that let the interface operate at resolutions up to 24-bit / 96 kHz resolution without sacrificing channel count or at 176.4 kHz or 192 kHz sample rates with 4×4 I/O functionality.
- Compact and feature-rich 6-in/6-out USB-C audio interface
- Loaded with 4 world-famous XMAX Class A microphone preamplifiers
- Enough built-in I/O for multiple monitor mixes and outboard gear
- Capable of up to 24-bit/192kHz studio-grade digital resolution (limited to 4 tracks)
- Stay on top of your mix with ladder-style LED meters and low-latency direct monitoring
- Cue Mix A/B headphone output control accommodates a number of advanced applications
- Onboard MIDI I/O provides a standard 5-pin DIN connection to keyboards and other MIDI gear
- Includes PreSonus Studio One Artist DAW software for Mac and Windows PCs
- Packaged with the complete Studio Magic Plug-in Suite — a collection of awesome plug-in emulations of classic studio gear
- USB-C to USB-C and USB-C to USB-A cables included