Peavey 6505 MH Micro Head Series 20W All Tube Guitar Amplifier
หัวแอมป์หลอดสำหรับกีตาร์ Peavey 6505 MH Micro Head ขนาดกำลังขับ 20 วัตต์, 2 x EL84 power tubes and 3 x 12AX7/ECC83 preamp tubes, 2-footswitchable ch with 3-band EQ, reverb, USB output, Headphone output
The 6505 MH Micro Head Series 20W Guitar Amplifier from Peavey features an all-tube preamp and power amp, and produces the same types of coveted tones as its big brother, the full-sized, 120W 6505 head, but in a smaller, more portable package. The 6505 MH follows the same gain structure and voicing as the full-sized 6505 to provide pure and versatile tone, and has two channels that share EQ, lush reverb, and an effects loop. Channels, crunch, effects loop, and reverb are all footswitchable. A two-button footswitch for channel selection and boost is included; an optional second two-button footswitch for reverb and effects loop on/off is available separately.
Equipped with two EL84 power tubes and three 12AX7/ECC83 preamp tubes, the 6505 MH uses Tube Status Indication (T.S.I.) tube monitoring circuitry, which constantly indicates the condition of the power tubes and lets you know whether they need to be replaced. The back panel of the amp includes Peavey’s proprietary Microphone Simulated Direct Interface (MSDI) XLR output, a USB recording output, a headphone output, a speaker defeat switch, plus a built-in power attenuator.
- 2 x EL84 power tubes and 3 x 12AX7/ECC83 preamp tubes
- Two footswitchable channels with 3-band EQ
- Footswitchable gain boost on Rhythm channel
- Footswitchable reverb
- Footswitchable buffered effects Loop
- Tube Status Indication (T.S.I.) circuit
- Impedance switch for 16 or 8 Ohm cabinets
- Microphone Simulated Direct Interface (MSDI) output with XLR and ground lift switch
- USB output
- Speaker defeat switch, Headphone output
- Attenuator switch for 20W, 5W, or 1W output power