NEXO PS8 Passive Loudspeaker 8″ (Discontinued)
ลำโพงกลางแจ้งขนาดเล็กแบบไม่มีกำลังขยาย NEXO ดอกลำโพงขนาด 8 นิ้ว รองรับกำลังขับของเครื่องขยายเสียงได้ 200-500 วัตต์ 8 โอหม์ High-power system (125dB Peak SPL @ 1m) เหมาะสำหรับงาน clubs, A/V, theatre, broadcast, Houses of Worship, theme parks, etc.
The PS8 features advanced NEXO designed low magnetic emission Neodymium drivers, making the PS8 extremely light and compact while usable next to magnetically-sensitive professional video or computer equipment. The dispersion, architecture and weight balance are designed to provide uncompromised PA and stage monitor performance from a single speaker, and background and foreground music playback applications are equally well-served.
Like the new PS10-R2 and PS15-R2, this flexibility is realized by a proprietary constant directivity asymmetrical dispersion horn, easily configurable (by users) in four positions by 90° rotations. Coupled with the horn’s unique progressive horizontal (50° to 100°) and vertical (55°) dispersion, the most suitable pattern can be selected for vertical or horizontal PA usage or wedge monitoring.
The PS8’s 2-way passive 8Ω design employs a single amplifier channel to deliver bi-amped performance, reducing system cost, size and complexity, and a new grille design increases durability while fully accommodating use as a wedge.
- High-power system (125dB Peak SPL @ 1m) with new 8in LF and 1in HF low magnetic emission Neodymium drivers for light weight (7.5kg, 16.5lbs) and negligible magnetic leakage.
- Rotatable, asymmetrical horn and unique cabinet architecture ensure versatility; user adaptable for both PA and stage monitoring applications.
- Two-way passive 8Ω design uses a single amplifier channel for simpler installation and lower cost.
- Sophisticated control electronics ensure reliable, linear operation. Supported with a full range of mounting and flying accessories.
- Installed PA for clubs, A/V, theatre, broadcast, Houses of Worship, theme parks, etc.
- High-quality, low-profile stage monitoring for clubs, A/V, theatre, broadcast, etc.
- Near-field, down-fill and under-balcony systems in support of larger systems.
- Foreground and background music source for retail establishments seeking audio with impact.
- Anywhere powerful, high-quality performance is required near to magnetically-sensitive