NEUMANN MCM114 Set Woodwinds Cardioid Miniature Clip-On Microphone System
ไมโครโฟนสำหรับจ่อเครื่อง Woodwinds Oboe/Clarinet/Recorder/Bassoon/Flute, พร้อมชุดขาจับและสายพว่งต่อ NEUMANN MCM 114 Set Woodwinds, Elevates electret principle to Neumann sound standards, Works with key transmitter bodypacks
Neumann MCM 114 SET WOODWINDS Cardioid Miniature Clip Mic (MCM) System is a pro-grade instrument microphone configured for close miking a oboe, clarinet, recorder, bassoon, flute, or harp. Elevating electret technology to Neumann standards, it delivers a staggering 153 dB maximum SPL to capture the details of both loud and very soft instruments without adding distortion or self-noise.
The mic securely clips onto your instrument and works for wired and wireless applications with connectivity that supports traditional XLR mic preamps for recording in the studio and wireless transmitters for performing live on stage.
The MCM 114 SET WOODWINDS system includes a KK 14 cardioid capsule head, flexible 6″ gooseneck, and MC 5 clip for mounting the gooseneck on the instrument.
There is also an AC 31 cable with 3.5mm locking connectors for connecting the capsule to either the included MCM 100 48V phantom-powered XLR output-stage module or to the locking mini-jack input found on many Sennheiser wireless transmitters.
The system’s modular construction is designed to ensure a long service life that lasts for years. Manually assembled in Germany to align with Neumann’s high standards, the MCM delivers first-rate tonal consistency plus that Neumann aesthetics and handling.
- MCM 114 set for woodwinds and other tricky sources
- KK 14 capsule captures the true essence of your instrument
- 153dB maximum SPL handling lets you record any acoustic source without distortion
- Flexible gooseneck enables optimal placement
- MCM 100 output stages allow for wired connections
- Interchangeable cable design allows use with any wireless system
- MC 5 universal strap clip mounts to your instrument with hook-and-loop fastener
- Includes cable, windscreen, and soft case for storage and transport