Nektar Technology Impact LX88+ USB MIDI Controller Keyboard
MIDI คีย์บอรด์คอนโทรลเลอร์ Nektar Impact LX88+ 88-key USB-MIDI Keyboard Controller with Pre-mapped DAW Configurations for Bitwig Studio, Cubase, Digital Performer, Garageband, Logic Pro, Nuendo, Reason, SONAR, Studio One, FL Studio, and Reaper
The Impact LX88+ from Nektar Technology is an 88-note, velocity-sensitive, semi-weighted action keyboard, with medium tension, which amongst other things, provides more reach for the performing musician. The full-size, piano-style keys are covered to protect against dirt and dust, and the keyboard can be set to one of four available velocity curves, along with three fixed-velocity levels for instances where consistent output is required. It features intelligent mapping for manipulating integral aspects of all major DAWs from the controller, while for those preferring to control MIDI hardware, a build-in MIDI Out port is provided, as well as extensive MIDI programing options.
The keyboard can send on up to three zones at the same time. Octave and transpose buttons are available, as well as pitch-bend and modulation wheels. Eight velocity-sensitive pads allow you to finger-drum in the MPC style, though each pad can be assigned any MIDI note number or MIDI CC message for use as MIDI-trigger or toggle buttons. The keyboard includes the Bitwig 8-Track DAW for music creation, and allows for optional connection with iOS devices.
- 88-key USB MIDI controller with intelligent mapping for major DAWs
- Comes pre-mapped and configured so you don’t have to spend hours assigning MIDI controls
- DAW integration with Bitwig Studio, Cubase, Digital Performer, Garageband, Logic Pro, Nuendo, Reason, SONAR, Studio One, FL Studio, and Reaper (includes Bitwig 8-Track)
- 8 performance pads (assignable Green/Orange/Yellow/Red) can easily be assigned to MIDI notes or messages
- 9 control faders and 8 control pots give you lots of hands-on control
- Faders and encoders show default parameter assignments for easier visual navigation
- Full transport controls