MOTU 4pre Audio Interface
ออดิโออินเตอร์เฟส MOTU 4pre 6-channel USB/FireWire Audio Interface with 4 x Microphone Preamplifiers, 8-Bus Digital Mixer, Digital I/O, Phantom Power, Time Code Support, 24-bit/96kHz
The 4pre from MOTU is a compact hybrid digital audio interface that features both FireWire and USB 2.0 connectivity. The interface can also function as a standalone mixer without the need for a computer. Four individual microphones or two stereo pairs can be recorded via the combo microphone/guitar inputs.
The transparent preamps offer individually switchable phantom power and a -20dB pad, with all settings adjustable on the front panel, or from the included CueMix software. Two guitar jacks provide high-impedance load characteristics suitable for passive and active pickups. Line inputs can be matched for keyboards, analog mixers, effects processors, or other equipment with difference reference levels.
Four analog outputs allow for connecting powered studio monitors to the main outs, while separate line outs can be used for a variety of purposes, either mirroring the main outs, or acting as a completely independent output pair. Two headphone jacks facilitate working with others. Digital input/output make digital transfers easy with support for sample rates of up to 96kHz.
Digitally controlled analog trim deliver analog quality with digital precision with the ability to save and recall trim settings. The S/PDIF digital inputs can also be trimmed. Immediate volume adjustments are always within reach, so the interface serves as the perfect compact, portable live mixer, with or without a computer.
The included CueMix software delivers on-screen mixing and control and can be operated side by side with any host audio software for Mac or Windows. It can also be controlled from the Mackie Control Universal Pro work surface, or any HUI-compatible controller. Additionally it provides talkback and listen back features, along with a range of software analysis tools.
The 4pre can be daisy chained to another pre or MOTU audio interface. Direct SMPTE time code sync is supported without the need for a separate synchronizer. The included SMPTE Console software (for Mac OS X and Windows) provides a complete set of tools to generate SMPTE for striping, regenerating or slaving other devices to the computer.
- A great audio interface for desktop and laptop recording rigs
- Compact and rugged all-metal chassis fits easily in a backpack, but comes with the hardware you need to rackmount it
- 4 x ultra-clean and highly transparent microphone preamplifiers let you record without coloring your sound
- All analog inputs are on combo jacks, providing you with the connectivity you need to record 2 x balanced line-level sources as well as 2 x hi-Z instrument sources
- 2 x channels of S/PDIF I/O
- 2 x independent headphone outputs make collaboration easy
- Independent hands-on mixer lets you use the 4pre even without your computer
- Connects via USB 2.0 or FireWire 400
- CueMix software lets you control four mixes and 8 buses with simple tabbed interface (includes tuner, oscilloscope, real-time FFT, spectrogram waterfall, X-Y phase analysis, and other tools)
- Functions as a stand-alone 4-channel mixer, even without a computer
- Includes AudioDesk recording software