Midas DDA DM12 Live and Studio Audio Analog Mixer
เครื่องผสมสัญญาณ มิกเซอร์ Midas DDA DM12 12-channel Mixer with 8 Mic/Line Channels, 2 Stereo Channels, 3-band EQs, and 2 Aux Sends, 8 low-noise, high-fidelity Midas mic preamps with phantom power, Auto-ranging universal switch-mode power supply
MIDAS DDA DM12 is a 12-input analog mixer. Each one of its eight mono inputs features a 48V phantom power-enabled MIDAS microphone preamp, as well as a 1/4″ line input. These mono channels also sport a three-band EQ with a sweepable middle frequency for fine-tuning timbres. Also useful are 1/4″ inserts across each mono input for use with external processing, should you wish to utilize outboard gear.
Two auxiliary channels are switchable between pre- and post-fader. You can use these auxiliary channels for making headphone/cue mixes, though you also have the option to use any channel on the board as returns for the two auxiliary outputs, allowing you to loop in external effects processors for things like reverb, delay, and whatever else you might want to throw across a bus.
A dedicated 1/4″ headphone output is suitable for engineers to achieve a more up-close and focused picture of what’s being outputted through the mixer. Additionally, an RCA I/O section allows you to play 2-track audio from a separate device, or to route signal to an external recorder, and thus, to create board recordings without using up necessary mixer real estate.
- Live performance and studio recording analogue mixer with 12 input channels
- 8 mono input channels with award-winning MIDAS microphone preamplifiers
- 2 electronically-balanced stereo line input channels on 1/4″ TRS connectors
- 3 band EQ on mono channels with sweepable mid band
- 2 aux sends with pre/post fader switching
- 60 mm precision long-life faders
- Rugged chassis construction for durability in portable applications
- Auto-ranging universal switch-mode power supply
- Designed and engineered in England