MACKIE Thump GO Battery-powered Loudspeaker 8″ 200W
ลำโพงพกพาแบบมีแบตเตอรี่ในตัว MACKIE Thump GO ขนาดดอกลำโพง 8 นิ้ว woofer เสียงแหลม 1 นิ้ว,กำลังขยาย 200 วัตต์ Class-D Amplifier, 2-channel XLR Output, Bluetooth Connectivity, Built-In DSP for Speaker Voicing Modes
Mackie Thump Go, an 8″, portable, battery-powered loudspeaker with a 2-channel mixer and integrated DSP, great for singer/songwriters, busking, small club/band PA systems, boardrooms, A/V presentations, classrooms, or as a personal monitor for practice or performance.
The rear panel features two combo XLR-1/4″ mic/line channels with dedicated gain controls, while an XLR output is provided for daisy-chaining additional speakers. For quick and easy setup, the integrated DSP provides four speaker mode presets (Music, Live, Monitor, and Sub). Simply select your application for the best sound.
Additionally, channel two can pair with any Bluetooth device for audio streaming and there is a link button, which will connect two Thump Gos together for stereo operation. Other features include an indoor/outdoor mode button, music ducking, which lowers the music volume when using a microphone, feedback extermination, and an LED on/off button which controls the LED on the front of the speaker.
- Ultra-efficient Class-D amplifier with lightweight (17.6-pound) design
- Dimensions: 18 inches (H) x 9.1 inches (W) x 11.2 (D) inches
- 8-inch custom high-output woofer with 1-inch compression driver for full, even projection
- Removable lithium-ion battery with 12 hours of life; tri-colored battery life indicator
- Bluetooth connectivity with linking for a second Thump GO and easy streaming control via the Thump GO Connect App
- 2-channel digital mixer with XLR output and gain balance for PA use
- 4 application-specific speaker modes; indoor/outdoor voicing modes
- Smart input and thermal limiters; “Music Ducking mode” for automatically lowering Ch. 2 level when Ch.1 receives signal
- Great for outdoor spaces with built-in pole mounts
- Durable lightweight molded enclosure, powder-coated steel grille, and 45° resting monitor angle