Mackie ProFX6v3 6-Channel Mixer with Built-In FX
เครื่องผสมสัญญาณเสียง-มิกเซอร์ MACKIE ProFx6v3 เป็นมิกเซอร์รุ่นล่าสุดที่ออกมาในปี 2020 ในรหัส V3 (version-3) เพื่อออกมาแทนรุ่น Version-2 เดิม, 2 x Mic/Line Inputs, 2 x Mono/Stereo Line Inputs, 2-In / 4-Out USB (24-Bit, 192 kHz), Gig FX Effects Engine (24 FX Presets)
The Mackie ProFX6v3 is a 6-channel mixing console featuring two Onyx microphone preamps with 60 dB of headroom and a built-in effects engine with 24 built-in FX, making it well suited for live sound, home recording, and content creators. The integrated 2×4 USB audio interface offers high-quality 24-bit / 192 kHz recording and playback with zero-latency monitoring.
Channels 1-2 offer combo XLR-1/4″ mic/line connections and feature Hi-Z (for guitar and bass), low-cut filters (100 Hz), gain controls, 2-band EQ, stereo linking, level faders, and FX send. Channels 3-4 offer two 1/4″ inputs and feature a level control, while channels 5-6 use a 3.5mm stereo input with level fader. Engaging channel 5-6’s USB3-4 switch will override the 3.5″ input and enables the USB return from a computer.
The master output is controlled with a dedicated level knob and features XLR and 1/4″ connectors, while the dedicated 1/4″ TRS headphone output includes an independent level control. Other features include Input-USB 1-2 blend control, FX mute, and FX to main.
The ProFX6v3 ships with ProTools | First software, Waveform OEM, the DAW Essentials Collection, and The Musician Collection. This plug-in package including 23 high-quality plugins like: BBD Delay, Level Lite, 304E EQ, and 304C Compressor. The Mackie ProFX6v3 includes a USB cable and power supply.
- GigFX effects engine delivers 24 effects including reverbs, delays, and choruses
- 2 Mackie Onyx mic preamps deliver clear signal and 60dB of gain
- Rugged design will stand up to the wear and tear of the road
- 2 Band EQ and 100Hz low-cut filter on all channels
- Built-in channel compression
- 48-volt phantom power on all mic channels
- USB for playback music and recording into your computer
- Balanced XLR and balanced/unbalanced outputs
- Headphone output has separate volume control for comfortable monitoring