Mackie ProFX10v3 10-Channel Mixer with Built-In FX
เครื่องผสมสัญญาณเสียง-มิกเซอร์ MACKIE ProFx10v3 เป็นมิกเซอร์รุ่นล่าสุดที่ออกมาในปี 2020 ในรหัส V3 (version-3) เพื่อออกมาแทนรุ่น Version-2 เดิม, 4 Mic/Line Inputs (Comp 1-2), 2 Mono/Stereo Line Inputs + 1/8″ Input, 2-In / 4-Out USB (24-Bit, 192 kHz), Gig FX Effects Engine (24 FX Presets)
The Mackie ProFX10v3 is a 10-channel mixing console featuring four Onyx microphone preamps with 60 dB of headroom and a built-in effects engine with 24 built-in FX, making it well suited for live sound, home recording, and content creators. The integrated 2×4 USB audio interface offers high-quality 24-bit / 192 kHz recording and playback with zero-latency monitoring.
Channels 1-2 offer combo XLR-1/4″ mic/line connections and feature single-knob compression and Hi-Z (for guitar and bass), while channels 3-4 offer XLR or 1/4″ inputs. Channels 1-4 include inserts, low-cut filters (100 Hz), and gain controls. Channels 5/6 and 7/8 offer two 1/4″ inputs, while channel 9/10 use a 3.5mm stereo input.
All channels offer 3-band EQ, dedicated FX send, pan, mute, and level controls. Engaging channel 9/10’s USB 3-4 switch will override the 3.5mm input and enable the USB return from a computer. The master output is controlled with a dedicated level knob and features XLR and 1/4″ connectors, while the dedicated 1/4″ TRS headphone output includes an independent level control.
Other features include a pair of control room outputs with level control, an input USB 1/2 blend control, a dedicated FX output, an FX level control, and an FX mute, which can also be controlled via the 1/4″ footswitch input.
The ProFX10v3 features a download for ProTools | First software, Waveform OEM, and The Musician Collection plug-in package including 23 high-quality plugins including BBD Delay, Level Lite, 304E EQ, and 304C Compressor. You also get Tracktion Waveform and the DAW Essentials Collections. The Mackie ProFX10v3 includes a USB cable and power supply
- GigFX effects engine delivers 24 effects including reverbs, delays, and choruses
- 4 Mackie Onyx mic preamps deliver clear signal and 60dB of gain
- Rugged design will stand up to the wear and tear of the road
- 3 Band EQ and 100Hz low-cut filter on all channels
- Built-in channel compression
- 48-volt phantom power on all mic channels
- 24-bit/192kHz A/D for unmatched audio quality
- USB for playback music and recording into your computer
- Balanced XLR and balanced/unbalanced outputs
- Headphone output has separate volume control for comfortable monitoring