Kramer VIA Connect PRO Wireless Presentation and Collaboration Solution (Discontinued)
เครื่องรับส่งสัญญาณภาพและเสียงแบบไร้สาย Kramer VIA Connect PRO, Present with up to 4 Devices per Screen, 1.4 GHz Intel Dual-Core Processor, 4GB of RAM, HDMI and Mini DisplayPort Outputs, Includes Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter
Present and collaborate wirelessly with the VIA Connect PRO from Kramer Electronics. Measuring just 4.5″ square, the Via Connect PRO is a powerful workplace device. At its core, the VIA Connect is a computer with a 1.4 GHz Intel dual-core processor and 4GB of RAM.
Users can connect to the unit and collaborate by using the VIA app to edit documents in real time. Collaborators don’t even have to be in the same room; they can be across the world and log in remotely. The collaborative file that results from the meeting can then be easily shared with all users.
Over WiFi or LAN, the VIA Connect can also mirror up to four device displays on a single screen during presentations. Devices running Windows, Mac OS, iOS, and Android are all supported. Outputs available on the VIA Collage are HDMI and Mini DisplayPort. An adapter from Mini DisplayPort to VGA is included to support legacy displays.
- 60fps Streaming Multimedia — Share HD wireless video streaming (using the VIA app Multimedia feature).
- Wireless Connection for up to 254 Devices — Utilizing Compatible External Wireless Network.
- iOS and Android Mirroring.
- Wireless Device Connectivity — No dongle needed.
- DHCP Support.
- Graphic Output Formats — Outputs to either an HDMI or Mini DisplayPort display. Note: Does not support graphic output to both the HDMI and Mini Display Port simultaneously.
- Cloud–Based File Sharing — Drag and drop files to the internal VIA cloud storage (32GB).
- Whiteboard Support.
- Control — Give a participant control over a presenter’s PC for true collaboration.
- Chat — Send an instant message to another user.
- iCloud Integration.
- Seamless Integration with VIA Site Management (VSM) Software & the VIA Pad
- Multilingual Support — Experience VIA in your language.