JTS UC900RX Active Antenna Combiner
เครื่องกระจายสัญญาณเสาอากาศสำหรับชุดไมโครโฟนไร้สาย JTS UC900RX Conference, 2 x 4 antenna inputs to minimize RF dead zone, UHF 470~970 Mhz, , input attenuation from -31 to 0 dB and input signal ON/OFF control, เหมาะสำหรับงาน Live Performance, Presentation
The JTS UC-900RX UHF Antenna Combiner is designed for receivers. It provides 2 x 4 antenna inputs to minimize RF dead zone on a stage or any venue. It also feature RF input ON/OFF, input attenuation from -31 to 0 dB and input signal ON/OFF control. The UC-900RX makes RF engineers job easy.
- This product is used as the antenna integrator of the receiver, which is not recommended to be used with a transmitter.
- For the coaxial cable with antenna and UC-900RX, standard 50Ω coaxial cable must be used.
- When the antenna is connected to the unit with the coaxial cable, it is recommended to use Booster to compen sate for cable loss or use 5D-FB coaxial cable.
- It is not advisable to place the antenna in the same space or where there are too much reflecting planes as they cause multipath interference of the signal and affect the reception quality.
- When the antenna input signal is too large, it may cause distortion of the unit or receiver signal. If this is the case, try adjusting the antenna input attenuation.
- When the power supply is abnormal, the panel light will flash and the machine will force to shut down all the corresponding functions. Please turn off the power switch immediately.