JBL SRX928S Dual 18″ Powered Subwoofer 2500W
ตู้ลำโพงซับเบสแบบมีกำลังชยายในตัวในตระกูล SRX900 Series JBL SRX928S ขนาดดอกลำโพง 18 นิ้ว 2 ดอก Bass-Reflex Line Array Subwoofer, มีกำลังขยาย 1100 W RMS/2500 W Peak Class-D Amplifier, DSP, Wi-Fi Compatibility, LCD, and JBL Software Suite
The SRX900 Series embodies the advanced performance principles that drive JBL’s development of audio products that make a real difference in the world of professional audio.
This next-generation family of powered line arrays and subwoofers addresses the growing need for scalable small and medium-format professional sound-reinforcement solutions for rental companies, fixed installations and musicians seeking the ultimate combination of performance and portability.
The SRX928S is a dual 18-inch active subwoofer designed to complement SRX900 full-range sound reinforcement systems. The sub¬woofer houses two JBL 2279-1 18-inch woofers, featuring Differential Drive® – JBL’s dual voice coil, dual gap technology – to deliver better heat dissipation, lower power compression, and wider dynamic range than conventional single-coil designs.
Built-in DSP and amplification offer a plug and play experience, while providing consistency and optimum performance anywhere in the world. The SRX928S incorporates a large central low frequency port design that improves airflow and reduces audible turbulence, even at high output levels.
A new, full-featured software package gives users control of the system on various platforms, including Windows, macOS, and iPad OS. Learn more about JBL Performance here.
- 2500W 2 x 18-inch powered subwoofer with dual 3-inch voice coil design that delivers massive low-end power
- Maximum peak output of 134dB
- Designed to perfectly complement any of JBL’s other tour sound offerings, with both 60Hz and 80Hz operating modes
- Omnidirectional/cardioid operation to prevent mic bleed in live situations
- Rear-panel LCD for easy adjustment of settings and presets
- Wide-ranging DSP effects, including Array Size Compensation, FIR-based Throw Distance Correction filters, 2,000ms of delay, and 24 user-adjustable filters for complete optimization of your sound
- Dual voice coil and dual gap technology offer a massive dynamic range, reduced power compression, and improved heat dissipation
- Low-frequency port to increase airflow and reduce audible turbulence
- JBL software package for complete control over the SRX900 system available on Windows, macOS, and iPad OS