JBL SRX906LA Powered Line Array Loudspeaker 2×6.5″ 880W
ตู้ลำโพงไลน์อาเรย์แบบมีแอมป์ขยายในตัว JBL SRX906LA ขนาดดอกลำโพง 6.5 นิ้ว 2 ดอก เสียงแหลมขนาด 1.5″ มีกำลังขยาย 600 W RMS/880 W Peak, Class-D Amplifier, DSP, Wi-Fi Compatibility, LCD, and JBL Software Suite, Supports HARMAN HControl Ethernet
The SRX900 Series embodies the advanced performance principles that drive JBL’s development of audio products that make a real difference in the world of professional audio. This next-generation family of powered line arrays and subwoofers addresses the growing need for scalable small and medium-format professional sound-reinforcement solutions for rental companies, fixed installations and musicians seeking the ultimate combination of performance and portability.
The SRX906LA is a compact, two-way, active line array element that can cover a variety of small- to mid-sized applications, including rental houses, touring artists, DJs, and installations. Built-in DSP and amplification offer a plug and play experience while providing consisten¬cy and optimum performance anywhere in the world.
JBL transducers and a new acoustic design provide excellent sound fidelity and best-in-class maximum SPL. The product features dual 6.5-inch neodymium Differential Drive® woofers and a three-inch compression driver. The computer-optimized enclosure is made out of composite material and offers excellent performance while remaining compact and lightweight.
An innovative three-point rigging system and a full set of accessories allow systems to scale and solve the diverse needs of production companies and installation houses. JBL Performance is a new, full-featured software package that gives users control of the system on various platforms, including Windows, macOS, and iPad OS.
- 880W 2 x 6.5-inch with 3-inch compression driver design can easily handle most small- to medium-sized venues
- Maximum peak output of 134dB
- Designed with commonly-shared voicing targets between JBL’s other tour sound options, making it easy to build up your system
- RBI technology enhances horizontal directivity and lessens cabinet size
- Rear-panel LCD for easy adjustment of settings and presets
- Wide-ranging DSP effects, including Array Size Compensation, FIR-based Throw Distance Correction filters, 2,000ms of delay, and 24 user-adjustable filters for complete optimization of your sound
- Compact and lightweight FEA-optimized composite enclosure construction for easy portability and optimized internal volume
- JBL software package for complete control over the SRX900 system available on Windows, macOS, and iPad OS