Electro-Voice ETX-35P Three-Way Powered Loudspeaker 15″ 2000W
ลำโพงแบบมีกำลังขยายในตัว EV ETX-35P เป็นลำโพง 3-Way Active ดอกลำโพงขนาด 15 นิ้ว LF SMX woofer, เสียงกลาง 6.5 นิ้ว MF driver, เสียงแหลม 1.25 นิ้ว HF titanium compression driver, มีกำลังขยาย 2000 วัตต์ Class-D amplifier with integrated FIR-Drive DSP
The ETX-35P from Electro-Voice is a high-power three-way loudspeaker that is suitable for a variety of portable and permanent applications. The DSP (Digital Signal Processing) menus offer extensive configurations, crossovers, selective voicing, protection limiters, EQ modes, and a lockout mode that prevents casual changes to the system. The system performance is optimized via an LCD screen and the front LED indicates power, or can be configured to indicate limit.
The high-sensitivity transducers have been optimized for precise coverage and low distortion. The subwoofer is manufactured using composite cone materials, flux stabilizing rings, and thermal management, yielding lower distortion, smooth response, and the ability to handle high SPL.
The high-efficiency DH3-B compression driver (tweeter) has a convex diaphragm driving a coherent phase device, thereby extending frequency response to 20 kHz.
The company’s FIR-Drive (Finite Impulse Response) technology utilized the latest filter technology to optimize transducer linearity, and advanced limiter algorithms for independent peak and thermal transducer protection.
The enclosure is constructed out of 18-mm, 13-ply birch plywood finished with EVCoat. Designed for floor, stacked, or a combo pole cup installation, the speaker also features eight M10 threaded suspension points.
- Three-way loudspeaker that can be used in a variety of portable and permanent applications
- Optimized for precise coverage and low distortion
- 2000 W amplifier and 136 dB peak SPL
- Single-knob DSP includes presets for multiple configurations and top+sub combinations (performance style, locations, and space)
- System performance monitoring via integrated LCD and front panel LED
- Designed for floor, stacked, or a combo pole cup (insert and threaded)
- Eight M10 threaded suspension points