Electro-Voice ETX-10P Portable Powered Loudspeaker 10″ 2000W
ลำโพงแบบมีกำลังขยายในตัว EV ETX-10P เป็นลำโพง Active ในตระกูล ETX Series, ดอกลำโพงขนาด 10 นิ้ว LF SMX woofer เสียงแหลม 1.25 นิ้ว HF titanium compression driver มีกำลังขยาย 2000 วัตต์ Class-D power amplifier with integrated FIR-Drive DSP
The ETX-10P Portable Powered Loudspeaker from Electro-Voice is a portable powered Class-D loudspeaker that can be used as a floor monitor, mounted on a tripod, or suspended from the ceiling.
It is capable of up to 2,000-watts of output for a peak SPL rating of up to 134dB and features a 10-inch woofer and a 1.25-inch titanium high-frequency driver. The speaker’s integrated DSP can be controlled via the rear panel LCD as provides EQ, boundary compensation, a limiting function, delay, and more.
Featuring Electro-Voice’s SST waveguide, the EXT-10P has a uniform beamwidth, allowing for even distribution of sound thanks to the time-alignment of the high and low-frequency transducers. Sturdy construction is provided in the form of the die-cast aluminum chassis, pole cup, and handles.
- 2,000W Class D amplifier with 10″ woofer and 1.25″ high-frequency titanium compression driver
- 88Hz-20kHz frequency range and 134dB maximum SPL deliver full-range sound and earth-shaking output
- Signal Synchronized Transducer (SST) waveguide design ensures that your audience experiences precise and consistent coverage
- FIR-Drive uses DSP to optimize transducer linearity
- 2-channel mixer with XLR/TRS combo inputs along with a range of performance optimization and protection tools
- QuickSmartDSP provides effective system optimization with presets for your application and location
- Programmable crossover for easy subwoofer integration
- Blower-controlled thermal management allows you to work in hot environments
- Mount it on a tripod, add it to an array, or suspend it
- Light weight and built-in handles for easy transportation
- Rugged, road-ready construction