Earthworks SR25 Small-diaphragm Condenser Instrument Microphone
ไมโครโฟนสำหรับจ่อเครื่องดนตรี Earthworks SR25 เป็นไมโครโฟนแบบ Small-diaphragm Condenser มีรูปแบบการรับเสียงแบบ Cardioid Polar Pattern, Ideal for drum overheads, guitar and bass amplifiers, and piano, and great for any acoustic instrument
The SR25 from Earthworks is a condenser microphone. This cardioid condenser studio microphone is designed for precision pickup in crucial recording and sound reinforcement environments. Its cardioid pickup pattern provides exceptional rejection of off-axis signal and noise due to room ambiance, instruments, monitor speakers, etc.
The condenser element provides a warm, transparent sonic character with an even 20 Hz to 25 kHz frequency response. Sonic timbre, frequency response, and transparency remain uniform across the entire front of the capsule, providing maximum sound reproduction regardless of placement.
The capsule boasts an SPL rating of 145 dB allowing exceptional reproduction of audio peaks without distortion and overload. The SR25 is powered via 48V phantom power and is suitable for instrument, vocal, and live concert recording.
- Cardioid condenser microphone with extremely flat 50Hz–25kHz frequency response
- Engineered to handle high volume levels (up to 145dB SPL) without distortion
- Captures sound with transparency and detail
- Equally suited for studio and live sound reinforcement
- Ideal for drum overheads, guitar and bass amplifiers, and piano, and great for any acoustic instrument
- Requires +48V phantom power