Earthworks SR20LS Cardioid Condenser Bass Drum Microphone
ไมโครโฟนสำหรับจ่อกระเดื่อง Earthworks SR20LS, เป็นไมโครโฟนแบบ Condenser Low-sensitivity รูปแบบการรับเสียง cardioid polar pattern with natural on- and off-axis performance, ตอบสนองความถี่ 20Hz-25kHz, Handles up to 150dB SPL, Output Impedance 200 ohms
The Earthworks SR20LS is a cardioid condenser microphone specially designed for kick drum duties onstage and in the studio.
The SR20LS delivers rich, robust low-frequency response that extends down to 20Hz, while its natural-sounding high-frequency response captures the full beater attack.
This mic exhibits a subtle proximity effect that never becomes boomy, making it easy to place for optimum capture of the source.
The Earthworks SR20LS has a max SPL rating of 150dB SPL, which makes it great not only for bass drum, but for other loud, bass-intensive sources such as dimed bass amp stacks.
- Low-sensitivity cardioid condenser mic with 20Hz–20kHz frequency response
- Handles up to 150dB SPL
- More gain before feedback than other microphones
- Textbook-perfect cardioid polar pattern with natural on- and off-axis performance
- Provides excellent results for both live performance and recording applications
- Extreme accuracy in the time domain for faithful reproduction and no smearing or distortion
- Transparent sound quality; lightning-fast impulse response
- Shorter diaphragm settling time to prevent quieter attacks from being blurred by earlier louder attacks
- Sensitivity: 8mV/Pa (-42dBV/Pa)
- Power requirements: 24-48V Phantom, 10mA
- S/N ratio: 74dB, A-weighted
- Output: XLR (pin 2+)
- Output impedance: 200Ω balanced (between pins 2 and 3)
- Minimum output load: 1000Ω between pins 2 and 3
- Noise: 20dB SPL equivalent, A-weighted
- Machined from solid stainless steel for bulletproof reliability