Earthworks ETHOS Broadcast Condenser Microphone
ไมโครโฟนสำหรับงาน Broadcast Earthworks ETHOS Medium-diaphragm Condenser Microphone, Supercardioid Pattern Lowers Room Noise Voiceover, Podcast, Broadcast, Narration, Inclued Integrated Pop Filter and Triad-Orbit Ball-joint Mic Adapter
Earthworks ETHOS is a broadcast condenser microphone built to impart a competitive, detailed quality to your voice for podcasts, narration, audiobooks, and more, helping it stand out in a world of speech-centric content.
Like many mics that made Earthworks a big name, the ETHOS utilizes a small-diaphragm condenser capsule, which allows it to deliver nuanced and accurate vocal recordings with extended highs.
While it is common for broadcast mics to have cardioid polar patterns, the ETHOS features a supercardioid response, enabling more focused capture of your voice with less background noise.
The combination of low-noise circuitry and high SPL handling make it a strong performer, even in today’s demanding production standards.
Whether hung from a boom arm or affixed to a mic stand, the supplied mount from Triad-Orbit lets you get optimal and stable mic placement without trouble.
- Delivers broadcast-quality vocals with Earthworks’ trademark clarity and transparency
- Focused supercardioid pickup pattern helps reject off-axis sounds and room noise
- Stands up to high sound pressure levels without distorting, while capturing low-level sounds with ease
- Removable foam pop filter helps smooth vocal sibilance, and is easy to clean
- Includes Triad-Orbit M2-R ball-joint mic mount, making it fast and easy to fine-tune mic angle
- Requires +48V phantom power for operation
- Includes microphone, windscreen, Triad-Orbit M2-R mic mount, and 3/8-inch thread adapter