DigiTech JamMan Solo XT Looper Pedal
เอฟเฟ็คร้อง DigiTech JamMan Solo XT – Looper Pedal with USB and microSDHC Slot, Stores 35 Minutes of Stereo WAV Audio, Stores Up to 200 Loops Internally, Up to 32GB Extra Storage with microSDHC
The JamMan Solo XT from DigiTech is a looper pedal featuring 35 minutes of built-in storage, a USB output and a slot for microSDHC cards. The pedal stores up to 200 CD-quality WAV files and can tempo shift them without changing the pitch. The microSDHC slot allows additional storage up to 32GB to be added.
The JamMan Solo XT features performance optimizing features such as Auto-Record, Auto-Quantize, adjustable BPM and three different Stop modes. Additionally, the Aux Input lets you create loops from prerecorded sources, such as MP3 players.
JamManager Loop Librarian software can be downloaded for free on the DigiTech website, allowing you to externally store and manage your loops over Solo XT’s USB connection.
- Store over 35 minutes of stereo, CD-Quality loops in 200 internal memories
- Optional micro SDHC card can store over 16 hours* of CD-quality audio in 200 additional memories
- Record rhythm loops and solo over them on the fly, completely Hands-Free™
- Sync multiple JamMan Solo XT pedals together to create a multi-track looper or loop with other musicians.
- Connect to your computer via USB and use the JamManager™ Loop Librarian software to organize and archive your loops.
- Aux Input lets you import music from CD and MP3 players
- Load up the JamMan with bass lines, drums, harmonies, and more; create an entire backup band, take it with you, and perform anywhere!
- Slow down or speed up any loop without changing pitch
- Metronome with multiple rhythm sounds and time signatures
- Rugged metal chassis
- Power supply included
- Optional footswitch adds additional Hands-Free™ functionality