DiGiCo Quantum 225 Digital Mixing Console (เฉพาะตัวมิกเซอร์)
เครื่องผสมสัญญาณเสียงแบบดิจิตอล DIGICO Quantum 225 ราคาเฉพาะตัวมิกเซอร์ไม่รวม CARD และอุปกรณ์เสริมอิ่นๆ, 72-input with 25 Faders, 36 Buses, LR/LCR Master Bus, 12-in/12-out Processing Matrix, 155 Dynamic Equalizers, and 48kHz/96kHz Sampling Rate
The DiGiCo Quantum 225 is a compact digital mixer with a lot to offer, including 72 input channels, 36 buses, an LR/LCR master bus, and a 12-in/12-out processing matrix. This small-format digital console contains an abundance of useful I/O, including eight analog inputs, eight analog outputs, and four channels of AES digital, along with two MADI ports, Optocore support, and UBMADI.
You also get two dedicated DMI slots for even more expansion. High-performance signal processing, with DiGiCo’s Mustard Processing channel strips and Spice Rack insert effects, yields studio-quality mixes. Taking command of your mix is as intuitive as it gets, thanks to a 17-inch multi-touch screen, 41 individual TFT LCDs, and 25 touch-sensitive, motorized 100mm faders.
And the Quantum 225’s customizable left work surface will accommodate every workflow. For a compact mixer with top-shelf sound and pro-level features, look no further than the DiGiCo Quantum 225.
- 72 input channels, 36 buses, an LR/LCR master bus, and a 12-in/12-out processing matrix
- Mustard Processing channel strips with emulated tube preamplification, EQ, and dynamics processing
- Spice Rack provides powerful FPGA-fueled insert effects
- Local connections include 8 analog inputs, 8 analog outputs, and 4 channels of AES digital I/O
- 2 redundant MADI ports deliver 4 channels of MADI I/O at 48kHz or 2 channels of MADI I/O at 96kHz
- Add a single loop of Optocore with 504 channels and 14 DiGiCo racks or dual loops for 1,008 channels and 28 racks
- UBMADI gives you 48 channels of computer recording and playback via USB
- 2 dedicated DMI slots make expansion a piece of cake (DMI interface option cards sold separately)
- 17-inch multi-touch screen with a meter bridge and soft quick-select buttons
- 41 individual TFT LCDs for displaying channel information and metering, bank information, macros, and more
- 25 touch-sensitive, motorized 100mm faders yield comfortable tactile control
- Customizable left work surface accommodates laptops, controllers, and screens