Cranborne Audio Camden EC1 Microphone Preamp & Headphone Amplifier
ปรีแอมป์ไมโครโฟนพร้อมแอมป์ขยายหูฟัง Cranborne Audio Camden EC1 Mic/Line/Instrument Preamp & Headphone Mixer with Highpass Filter and Variable Coloration, C.A.S.T. Out port for connecting Camden EC1 to 500R8/500ADAT
The Camden EC1 is a mic, line, and instrument preamplifier featuring Cranborne Audio, an acclaimed Camden preamp, a Mojo analog saturation circuit, and a reference-grade headphone amplifier.
The Camden EC1 rocks truly impressive low-noise and low-distortion performance, as well as frequency and phase linearity at all gain settings.
The net result is a stunningly clean, pristine, and natural-sounding preamp that delivers every source as a neutral canvas you can paint, with your choice of analog and digital processing. But when you want punchy, vintage tonal character, that’s where Cranborne’s Mojo circuit comes in.
- Discrete, ultra-clean Mic/Line/hi-Z preamp with acclaimed Camden topology
- Performance at near-theoretical limits of noise, distortion, and phase/frequency linearity at all gain settings
- Bypassable Mojo saturation circuit with Thump/Cream analog saturation types
- Discrete headphone mixer with high-power, reference-grade headphone amplifier and two output jacks
- Balanced XLR output plus impedance-balanced ¼-inch output for maximum connectivity
- Dedicated impedance-balanced ¼-inch Link output for splitting instrument DI to balanced/unbalanced amps and effects
- External Line Input for connecting a mono playback source into the EC1’s monitor path
- Selectable 48V phantom power
- C.A.S.T. Out port for connecting Camden EC1 to 500R8/500ADAT and N22 C.A.S.T. breakout box
- External high-current 24V power supply with latching connector