Cerwin-Vega CVi-122M 12″ Passive Portable PA Speaker
ลำโพงสเตจมอนิเตอร์ Cerwin-Vega CVi-122M เป็นลำโพงแบบ Passive 2-Way stage monitor ดอกลำโพงขนาด 12 นิ้ว, ทนกำลังขับ RMS 250 W / Program 500 W / Peak 1000 W, ตอบสนองความถี่ +/- 3 dB 69 Hz to 16 kHz, Impedance 8 ohms
The CVi-122M 12″ Passive Portable PA Speaker from Cerwin-Vega is a portable, full range, 12″ 2-way stage monitor / main loudspeaker system designed for live music and playback applications. The CVi-122M is a configurable and adaptable system that features a high power, cast frame 12″ transducer with a 2.5″ voice coil to handle the low and low/midrange frequencies and a 34mm PETP (polyethylene terephthalate) diaphragm compression driver mounted to a 80° H x 50° V hemi conical horn for smooth, accurate on and off axis high frequency performance.
Advanced crossover network designs are employed for coherent cross-band summation throughout the coverage pattern. Efficient drivers, signature crossovers, and intelligent enclosure design effectively lower distortion, while maintaining the signature thump and high SPL output.
- High Frequency Drivers – PEPT Film (Mylar) compression driver provides natural sounding instruments and vocals and the Hemi-Conical Waveguide (80° x 50°) gives smooth on and off axis frequency response.
- Advanced crossover network designs are employed for coherent cross-band summation throughout the coverage pattern.
- Low Frequency Drivers – Cast frame 15″ Reflex loaded woofers.
- An 18 gauge, perforated steel grill protects the entire front of the enclosure. The polypropylene fiber covered, internally-braced structural wood housing is durable, light, and strong.
- The CVi-122M finds application in stage monitor, portable live sound PA, auditoriums, fill monitor, DJ system PA, and clubs.