Cerwin-Vega CV-2800 Professional Power Amplifier
เครื่องขยายเสียง เพาเวอร์แอมป์ Cerwin-Vega CV-2800 2-channel, parallel or bridged mono-operating modes for flexible application, มีกำลังขับ 2x 600 วัตต์ที่ 8 โอหม์, 2x 900 วัตต์ที่ 4 โอหม์, 2x 1400 วัตต์ที่ 2 โอหม์, Bridged Mono 8 โอหม์ 1800 วัตต์, 4 โอหม์ 2800 วัตต์
The Cerwin-Vega CV-2800 Professional Power Amplifier is a 2U 19″ rack-mountable unit that supports stereo, parallel, or bridged mono operation for live sound reinforcement applications. The amplifier is rated at 600W at 8Ω in stereo mode, 900W at 4Ω in stereo mode, 1400W at 2Ω in stereo mode, 1800W at 8Ω in bridged mono mode, and 2800W at 4Ω in bridged mono mode. The unit utilizes a class H circuit design to achieve a frequency response of 20 to 20,000 Hz with a signal to noise ratio of 104 dB and a distortion rating of 0.04%. A high pass filter can be engaged to roll off the signal below 40 Hz.
For inputs the unit features combination balanced XLR and TRS connectors, as well as link ports for sending the signal to additional amplifiers. For outputs the unit features 5-way output binding posts and Neutrik Speakon NL-4 connectors.
The front panel features indented 21-position input level control knobs and an LED display indicates power, clip protection, and signal status. The unit includes short circuit, thermal, current limit, DC offset, current inrush, RF protection, turn on/off protection circuits. A twin tunnel two-temperature sensitivity forced air flow through cooling system helps maintain a low operating temperature.
- Detented 21-position input level control knobs
- Defeatable limiter and high pass filter per channel
- Short-circuit, thermal, current limit, DC offset, current inrush, RF protection, Turn On/ Turn Off muting protection
- 5-Way output binding posts for secure operation
- Flow-through cooling design prevents overheating with continuously variable speed, front to rear
- 2-Channel, parallel or bridged mono-operating modes for flexible application
- Independent limiters for each channel reduce overload distortion
- Independent input level controls for each channel allow precision adjustments
- Precise signal and clip LED indicators to monitor performance, allowing you to correct for overloading (clipping) condition
- Low-frequency filters (40 Hz) remove rumble and subsonic frequencies
- Twin-tunnel and 2 temperature-sensitivity forced-air cooling system to maintain low operating temperatures during use
- High-current toroidal transformer for reliability
- Independent DC and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects the amplifier and speaker from damage or failure
- Can be mounted in any standard 19″ rack