Pioneer DJ CDJ-900 Nexus Professional Multi Player
เครื่องเล่นมัลติซีดีสำหรับ DJ Pioneer CDJ 900NXS Full-Color LCD Screen, Wi-Fi and USB Connectivity, MP3, AAC, WAV, AIFF Compatibility, Beat Divide, Quantize, Slip Mode, MIDI/HID Control, Active Loop and Beat Loop, Includes Pioneer, rekordbox Software, Professional-Quality DAC Processor
The Pioneer CDJ-900 Nexus – Professional Multi Playeris a CD, USB, and Wi-Fi enabled audio deck capable of playing WAV, AIFF, MP3, and AAC files. The unit features a 24-bit/96 kHz professional-quality DAC processor, the Pro DJ Link system, wireless functionality, and a full color LCD display.
The media player has a front-loading CD drive, which can read manufactured audio CDs as well as CD-R/RWs. External storage devices, such as flash drives, connect to the USB type-A port on the top panel. The CDJ can utilize these sources without any assistance from a computer.
The Pro DJ Link system allows up to four decks to be linked together over LAN cables to share audio sources. Music from a hard drive or USB flash device can be cued up and remotely played from any deck in the array.
One touch tempo-sensing looping functions enable quick beat-matching during live DJ sets. The CDJ can also transmit MIDI signal from its back panel USB type-B connection, which allows control of third party DJ software from a laptop. The built-in HID technology often eliminates the need for a control disc.
- A value-packed, high-performance DJ deck and DJ CD player that lets you perform from virtually any storage medium
- Included rekordbox software and free rekordbox app supports Wi-Fi playback from Mac and PC computers as well as iPhones, iPod touches, iPads, and Android-based mobile devices
- Also plays back from USB storage devices such as flash memory and hard disks, SD memory cards, audio CDs, and DVDs
- Supports MP3, AAC, WAV, and AIFF file formats
- Pro DJ Link function lets you interconnect up to 4 units via LAN cables, allowing you to create advanced DJ setups
- Full-color LCD display makes song selection, cuing, looping, and beat matching easy
- Slip Mode keeps music moving in the background during Loop, Reverse, Scratch, and Hot Cue Pause playback modes making it possible to produce bold musical arrangements without changing the progress of the original music
- Quantize mode automatically and accurately quantizes when using Loop, Reverse, And Hot Cue, even if the dynamic of the beat has gone out of sync
- Beat Divide lets you trigger 3/4, 1/3, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8 increments and played for a specified number of beats without breaking the rhythm of the music
- Wolfson DAC processor ensures excellent sound quality with increased headroom and exceptionally low noise