BOSE PowerSpace P4300+ Power Amplifier 4x300W
เครื่องขยายเสียงเพาเวอร์แอมป์ 4 ชาแนล BOSE PowerSpace P4300+ มีกำลังขยาย 4 x 300 วัตต์ Low/High-impedance, 300 วัตต์ 70/100V Built-In DSP, Auto-standby, and Opti-voice Paging, For Commercial Installations
The Bose Professional PowerSpace P4300+ amplifier combines power and DSP into a 1RU, four-channel design for quick-turn installations. Part of a comprehensive platform of loudspeakers, controls, and software that help installers deliver premium commercial sound systems efficiently, Bose Professional PowerSpace+ amplifiers feature a quick-setup workflow.
An onboard configuration utility and intuitive browser-based UI present common tasks in a logical manner, so you can configure the system faster, reducing installation time while increasing setup accuracy.
Once installed, proprietary algorithms offer predictable performance while optional interfaces — such as ControlCenter analog zone controllers — make operation easy for end users. For premium commercial applications, PowerSpace+ models provide amplification and DSP in one integrated, easy-to-configure package.
- 300 watts per channel, with I-Share outputs that combine the current of two channels to deliver twice the power level
- Load-independent outputs deliver full channel power to either low-impedance loads (4-8 Ω) or high-impedance (70/100V) loads without bridging
- Built-in DSP including SmartBass processing, Bose loudspeaker EQs (plus input and area EQs), level controls, delays, limiters, and more
- PowerSpace configuration utility with integrated webserver and intuitive browser-based UI greatly simplifies setup, plus provides real-time control and signal/thermal monitoring
- Opti-voice paging provides non-jarring transitions between announcements and music
- Dedicated input for 600-ohm telephone or mic paging
- Independent 600-ohm on-hold music and line-level aux outputs
- NO/NC mute connection
- Auto-standby mode saves power when audio signal falls below a set threshold
- Optional ControlCenter CC-1, CC-2, and CC-3 analog zone controllers (sold separately) provide easy volume control and source selection
- Rack mountable: 1RU