BOSE CSP-1248 Commercial Sound Processor
เครื่องควบคุมลำโพงและโปรเซสเซอร์ BOSE CSP-1248 PA Management Processor with 12-in/4-out Analog I/O, AmpLink Output, and 32-bit DSP, Flexible Connectivity, AutoVolume Compensation Capable
The Bose Professional CSP-1248 Commercial Sound Processor is part of a comprehensive platform that includes loudspeakers, controls, and software that help installers deliver premium sound systems efficiently to a variety of applications including retail, restaurants, and hospitality.
The processor offers a wide pallet of I/O options including 8×4 balanced analog I/O, 4 pairs of mono-summed RCA inputs, 8 control inputs, 1 control output, mute contact, Ethernet port, and Bose AmpLink connectivity.
An onboard CSP configuration utility and intuitive browser-based user interface provide quick and easy set up. Common tasks are presented in a logical way, so you can configure the system faster with accuracy and reduced setup time.
Once installed, the proprietary algorithms provide predictable performance, while separately sold digital zone controllers and the ControlSpace app provide extra control.
- Right-sized connectivity for cost-effective commercial installation: 8×4 balanced analog I/O, 4 pair mono-summed RCA inputs, 8 control inputs, 1 control output, mute contact, Ethernet port, and Bose AmpLink connectivity
- CSP configuration utility with browser-based UI facilitates real-time display and control of levels, routing, thresholds, priorities, scheduled events, Bose loudspeaker EQs, plus input and area EQs
- Rear-panel Ethernet port for PC/Mac configuration; also allows for connection to networks supporting ControlCenter digital zone controllers and the ControlSpace Remote app
- AutoVolume compensation continuously adapts zone output level based on ambient noise when paired with the Bose AVM-1 sense microphone (sold separately)
- Opti-voice paging provides a smooth transition between music and announcements
- Opti-source level management monitors input level of up to 4 sources, maintaining consistent volume when switching sources
- SmartBass processing expands performance and response at any listening level on supported Bose loudspeakers
- Bose AmpLink output for simplified digital audio connection to compatible power amplifiers, reducing terminations, and related points of failure
- Intuitive end-user operation: optional ControlCenter CC-1D, CC-2D, and CC-3D (sold separately), digital zone controllers, and ControlSpace Remote app provide easy volume control and source selection