BOSE ControlSpace EX-440C Conferencing Processor
เครื่องควบคุมลำโพงและโปรเซสเซอ BOSE ControlSpace EX-440C, 16 x 16 Signal Processor with VoIP, PSTN, USB Soft Codec Support, Built-in DSP, Dante Connectivity, 8-channel AEC, ControlSpace Designer Software, and AmpLink Support
The Bose Professional ControlSpace EX-440C Conferencing Processor facilitates high-quality microphone integration and audio processing for small-to-medium-sized conference rooms, court rooms, and distance learning applications.
The EX-440C offers an open-architecture all-in-one design for signal processing and includes four mic/line analog inputs, four analog outputs (onboard VoIP, PSTN, USB, and Bose AmpLink output), eight-channel acoustic echo cancelling (AEC), and 16×16 Dante connectivity.
The ControlSpace Designer software makes configuration and setup quick and easy thanks to the simple drag-and-drop programming.
- Reliable signal processing with onboard 32-bit fixed/floating-point DSP 456MHz/ARM Cortex-A8 600MHz
- Broad dynamic range of more than 115dB from 20Hz–18kHz
- Diverse I/O suite includes 4 balanced, mic/line-level inputs, 4 balanced, line-level outs, PSTN connectivity, and Dante compatibility
- 16 x 16 Dante networking allows for deep integration of any Dante-enabled mics, amps, and more
- 8-channel Acoustic Echo Cancelling guarantees clear, articulate outputs, routable to analog or Dante inputs
- Simultaneous support of VoIP, PSTN, and USB codecs
- RJ-11 connection allows for use with worldwide POTS/analog telephone systems
- AmpLink port provides support for 4 channels of uncompressed digital audio to any AmpLink Bose amplifiers