BOSE ControlSpace EX-1280 Sound Processor
เครื่องควบคุมลำโพงและโปรเซสเซอ BOSE ControlSpace EX-1280 PA Management Processor with 12-in/8-out Analog I/O, AmpLink Output, 64×64 Dante Connectivity, and 32-bit Fixed DSP, USB Connection PC Audio Sources
The Bose Professional ControlSpace EX-1280 Digital Signal Processor is equipped for general-purpose audio processing applications and is well suited for a variety of applications including performance venues, stadiums, arenas, houses of worship, resorts, hospitality venues, and multipurpose spaces.
The processor offers an open-architecture all-in-one design for signal processing. The EX1280 includes 12 mic/line analog inputs, 8 analog outputs, a Bose AmpLink output, and 64×64 Dante connectivity for flexible configuration and high-quality sound system control.
The ControlSpace Designer software makes configuration and setup quick and easy thanks to the simple drag-and-drop programming.
- Open-architecture, 1RU design built for general-purpose and PA applications
- Dante audio networking supports 64 x 64 audio channels for connection to other Dante-enabled products, including native Dante-integrated microphones, amplifiers, mixers, and end points
- Bose AmpLink port provides 8 channels of uncompressed, low-latency digital audio to AmpLink-equipped Bose amplifiers
- Front-panel interface features a large OLED display and rotary encoder for setting network parameters and monitoring channel activity
- GPIO (5 in/5 out) and Serial for interfacing with external devices and control systems
- High-quality analog circuitry offers both mic and line-level I/O, operates with ultra-low noise and 118 dB dynamic range
- Bose ControlSpace Designer software enables a large set of signal processing modules, such as automatic mic mixing, multiband graphic and parametric EQs, Bose loudspeaker libraries, signal generators, routers, mixers, AGCs, duckers, gates, compressors, source selectors, delays and logic
- A variety of control options – compatible with the programmable Bose CC-64 and CC-16 controllers, ControlCenter digital zone controllers, and ControlSpace Remote clients
- Supports industry-standard control systems using a comprehensive serial protocol through onboard RS-232 and Ethernet ports, with available drivers for AMX and Crestron-based systems