BOSE ControlSpace ESP-880 Sound Processor
เครื่องควบคุมลำโพงและโปรเซสเซอร์ ControlSpace ESP-880A PA Management Processor with 8-in/8-out Analog I/O, AmpLink Output, and 24-bit/48kHz DSP, High-Quality Analog Circuitry
The Bose Professional ControlSpace ESP-880A Engineered Sound Processor is an open-architecture DSP designed for a wide variety of applications from small, self-contained projects to large, networked systems.
It features 8×8 analog audio I/O, a Bose AmpLink output, and advanced digital signal processing with 48 kHz / 24-bit audio conversion. The ControlSpace ESP-880A is engineered for precise performance with low-latency and ultralow noise operation.
- High-quality analog circuitry offers both mic and line-level I/O and operates with ultralow noise and 115 dB dynamic range
- Advanced digital signal processing supports audio at 48 kHz / 24-bit sample rate, uses a floating-point open architecture DSP, and operates with low latency for sound system precision
- Integrated AmpLink connection uses standard CAT 5 cables to send up to 8 channels of low-latency, uncompressed digital audio to compatible Bose amplifiers
- Bose ControlSpace Designer software enables a large set of signal processing modules such as automatic mic mixing, multiband graphic and parametric EQs, Bose loudspeaker libraries, signal generators, routers, mixers, AGCs, duckers, gates, compressors, source selectors, and delays
- Front-panel RJ-45 Ethernet connection enables localized configuration and monitoring while enabling network passthrough with the rear-panel Dante network ports
- A variety of control options—ControlSpace ESP products are compatible with the programmable Bose CC-64 and CC-16 controllers, ControlCenter zone controllers, and ControlSpace Remote clients
- Supports industry-standard control systems using a comprehensive serial protocol through onboard RS-232 and Ethernet ports, with available drivers for AMX and Crestron-based systems