BOSCH DCNM-WD Dicentis Wireless Conference Discussion Devices
ฐานไมค์ประชุมไร้สายสำหรับประธานหรือผู้ร่วมประชุมระบบดิจิตอล BOSCH DCNM-WD, Possible‑to‑speak and request‑to‑speak indication in microphone, Single‑use, dual-use or chairperson can be configured via the web interface, Seamless automatic frequency channel switching
The Bosch DCNM-WD is a wireless device for use with the DICENTIS Wireless Conference System. The DCNMWD enables participants to speak, register a request-to-speak, and listen to the speaker during a meeting via the built in loudspeaker or headphones.
The loudspeaker and microphone can be active at the same time for a face‑to‑face meeting experience. The sound is crystal‑clear due to a very high signal‑to‑noise ratio and smart frequency selection. To prevent acoustic feedback, a feedback suppressor is built‑in. The device can be easily configured as a single-use, dual-use or chairperson Wireless Device via the web interface of the Wireless Access Point (DCNM-WAP).
- Possible‑to‑speak and request‑to‑speak indication in microphone.
- Single‑use, dual-use or chairperson can be configured via the web interface.
- Audio mute button.
- Operating in the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz (UNII1, 2 (extended) and 3) (license free)
- Based on standard WiFi.
- Seamless automatic frequency channel switching.
- WiFi coverage area range test, Packet Loss Concealment.
- WPA2 encyption prevents eavesdropping and unauthorized access.