BLUSTREAM HEX150CS-KIT HDBaseT CSC Extender Set
ชุดรับและส่งสัญญาณภาพและเสียง HEX150CS-KIT HDBaseT™ CSC Extender Set Supporting HDMI 2.0 4K 60Hz 4:4:4 up to 100m (1080p up to 150m), Bi-directional IR & RS-232, EDID Management, ARC, Ethernet Pass Through, Audio Breakout, Bi-directional PoC, HDCP 2.2
Our Platinum Range of HDBaseT™ products offer the very best in performance and flexibility.
The HEX150CS-KIT extender set is an industry leading HDMI 2.0 4K 60Hz 4:4:4 HDCP 2.2 HDBaseT™ solution utilising CSC technology with video down conversion.
The HEX150CS-KIT supports HDMI, bi-directional IR, RS-232 and PoC up to lengths of 150m over a single CAT cable. The HEX150CS-KIT also provides enhanced features including ARC via HDMI or optical (S/PDIF) and Ethernet pass through.
- Advanced HDBaseT™ technology offering distribution of video and audio over a single CAT cable
- Advanced Colour Space Conversion (CSC) supports HDMI2.0 18Gbps specification including HDR support
- Video down-conversion on outputs allowing a display only capable of supporting lower video resolutions (4K 60Hz 4:2:0 or 1080p) to receive 4K 60Hz 4:4:4 or 4K 60Hz 4:2:0 video content while still showing maximum original 4K UHD resolution on remaining video outputs
- Supports 4K 60Hz 4:4:4 UHD video up to 100m
- Extends HDMI 1080p video up to 150m (HDBaseT™ long-reach mode)
- HDMI loop out on Transmitter
- Supports all industry standard video resolutions including VGA-WUXGA and 480i-4K
- HDMI re-clocking on the HDBaseT™ receiver to help solve HDMI HDCP, compatibility, and handshaking issues
- Supports ARC (Audio Return Channel) from display via HDMI and optical digital inputs
- Supports audio return to HDMI, optical digital, and analogue L/R audio outputs (analogue output supports 2ch PCM only)
- Supports all known HDMI audio formats including Dolby TrueHD, Atmos and DTS-HD Master Audio transmission
- Bi-directional 10/100BaseT Ethernet pass-through
- Bi-directional IR & RS-232 pass-through
- Supplied with Blustream 5V IR receiver and emitter
- Bi-directional PoC (Power over Cable) to power extenders from either transmitter or receiver end
- Advanced EDID management
- HDCP 2.2 support