BLUSTREAM HEX100CS-KIT HDBaseT CSC Extender Set
ชุดรับและส่งสัญญาณภาพและเสียง HEX100CS-KIT HDBaseT™ CSC Extender Set Supporting HDMI 2.0 4K 60Hz 4:4:4 up to 70m (1080p up to 100m), Bi-directional IR & RS-232, EDID Management, HDMI Loop Out, Audio Breakout, Bi-directional PoC, HDCP 2.2
Our HEX100CS-KIT HDMI 2.0 4K 60Hz 4:4:4 (18Gbps) HDCP 2.2 HDBaseT™ extender set offers market leading features and outstanding value utilising CSC technology with video down conversion.
The product extends HDMI, Bi-directional IR & RS-232 and Bi-directional PoC up to lengths of 100m (4K to 70m).
The transmitter includes a HDMI loop-out for integrating local displays or cascading to multiple devices. The receiver features simultaneous analogue stereo and digital coax audio breakout.
- Advanced HDBaseT™ technology offering distribution of video and audio over a single CAT cable
- Advanced Colour Space Conversion (CSC) supports HDMI 2.0 18Gbps specification including HDR
- Video down-conversion on HDMI receiver output allows a display only capable of supporting lower video resolutions (4K 60Hz 4:2:0 or 1080p) to receive the native 4K 60Hz 4:4:4 or 4K 60Hz 4:2:0 video content while still showing maximum original 4K UHD resolution on the transmitter HDMI loop out.
- Supports 4K 60Hz 4:4:4 UHD video up to 70m
- Extends HDMI 1080p video up to 100m
- Features 1 x HDMI loop-out on HEX100CS-TX for integrating local displays or cascading to multiple devices
- Supports all industry standard video resolutions including VGA-WUXGA and 480i-4K
- Supports all known digital HDMI audio formats including Dolby TrueHD, Atmos; DTS-HD Master Audio and DTS:X transmissions
- HDMI re-clocking on the HDBaseT™ Receiver to help solve HDMI HDCP, compatibility and handshaking issues
- HDMI audio breakout to analogue L/R audio and coaxial digital outputs concurrently
- Supports bi-directional RS-232 pass-through
- Supports bi-directional IR pass-through
- Supplied with Blustream 5V IR receiver and emitter
- Advanced EDID management
- HDCP 2.2 compliant