BEHRINGER XENYX 802S Analog 8-Input Mixer with USB Streaming Interface
มิกเซอร์ขนาดเล็กสำหรับไลฟ์และสตรีมมิ่ง BEHRINGER XENYX 802S, 8-channel Analog Streaming Mixer/Audio Interface with XENYX Microphone Preamps, Stereo RCA Inputs, and USB Connectivity, Direct mixing of PC/gaming sounds into the streaming
The Behringer Xenyx 802S is an affordable and powerful tool for beginning content creators and professionals on the go. 8 channels of crisp, award-winning sound with ample audial control allow podcasters, gamers, and live streamers to easily direct audio for efficient creation applications.
Similarly, its USB compatibility enables user to access the 802S’ features from their computer, mobile phone, or other smart device. With a versatile I/O including RCA, 1/4-inch, and XLR connections, there’s virtually no audio scenario the 802S can’t handle and it’s compact enough to fit on your desk, stage table, or even in your backpack.
- Ultra-low noise analog mixer for streaming, podcasting and recording
- 2 Award winning XENYX microphone preamps for warm and musical sound
- Stereo USB audio interface to connect your computer or mobile device
- Direct mixing of PC/gaming sounds into the streaming output
- Analog mixing and equalization for pure sound
- Versatile sub mixer for network enabled audio devices
- Stereo channel 7/8 automatically switches between TRS input and USB playback
- 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
- FX send control per channel for external FX processor or monitoring mix
- High-quality main, monitor, phones and streaming outputs
- Stereo RCA inputs assignable to main mix or monitor/phones outputs