Behringer Video Mic X1 Dual-capsule X-Y Microphone for Video Camera Applications
ไมโครโฟนติดกล้อง BEHRINGER VIDEO MIC X1 เป็นไมค์แบบคอนเด็นเซอร์ มีรูปแบบการรับเสียงแบบ Unidirectional (XY Stereo Capsules), Dual-capsule X-Y stereo condenser mic yields attenuated front-facing audio, Selectable frequency response for bass-heavy recordings
The VIDEO MIC X1 is a compact, lightweight stereo microphone that empowers you to shoot videos with high-quality digital audio. The VIDEO MIC X1 has two high-quality condenser capsules in an X-Y configuration to provide more spatial and real-life sound.
Unidirectional pickup patterns match the view in front of the camera while attenuating distracting sounds in the vicinity. The housing of the VIDEO MIC X1 is made from high quality copper alloy for durability and a high level of RF rejection.
The VIDEO MIC X1 works with DSLR (Digital Single Lens Reflex) cameras, video cameras and most audio recorders and provides a high-quality vocal performance at a friendly price well within everyone’s budget.
The mic can be powered by a DSLR’s plug-in power or a single LR44 battery (not included) with an auto power supply change circuit.
The VIDEO MIC X1 comes with convenient power on/off switch for efficient power consumption. The same switch allows you to customize your recordings to your environment-flat response for regular recordings, or low frequency roll-off for enhanced clarity on bass-heavy recordings.
With a high quality resonance tube design the VIDEO MIC X1 performs better than many other microphones and captures a more natural sound.
- Broadcast-quality stereo condenser shotgun microphone with superior audio response for DSLRs, video cameras and most audio recorders
- Excellent choice for professional journalists, podcasters, vloggers and video/film production
- Matched pair of condenser capsules in X-Y configuration with unidirectional pickup pattern for accurate imaging
- Convenient on/off switch for efficient power consumption with selectable low frequency roll-off
- Versatile plug-in power or LR44 battery (not included) with auto power supply change circuit
- 6 m (2 ft) cable with 3.5 mm (1/8″) TRS angled connector
- Ultra-rugged lightweight construction with metal die-cast body
- Specially designed microphone clip with camera shoe adapter
- Foam windscreen and protective carry pouch included