BEHRINGER Ultrazone ZMX2600 Rackmount Zone Mixer
มิกเซอร์อนาล็อคแบบเข้าแร็ค Behringer Ultrazone ZMX2600, 2-input 6-bus Rackmount Zone Mixer, Separate 5-segment LED meters for each zone, Stereo/mono switch on each zone sums left and right signal into mono mode
The Behringer ULTRAZONE ZMX2600 rackmount zone mixer is the easy way to pipe audio throughout your facility. It can tackle two inputs, then distribute both signals into six zones, so you can deliver both music programming and announcements into up to six different rooms or locations.
Each line input features level controls for both stereo and mono sources, and each zone output channel possesses separate level controls for each input source.
Sum both channels into mono mode with a Stereo/Mono switch. Keep an eye on your levels with a five-segment LED meter on each zone channel.
The Behringer ULTRAZONE ZMX2600 is an ideal rackmount zone mixer for houses of worship, restaurants, offices, health clubs, and more
- Ultra-flexible and easy-to-use stereo zone mixer for commercial sound systems and fixed installation applications
- 2 ultra-low noise line inputs with level controls for stereo or mono sources
- 6 stereo zone output channels each featuring source 1 and 2 level controls
- Source 1 and 2 input channels are internally routed to all 6 zone channels
- Stereo/mono switch on each zone sums left and right signal into mono mode
- Separate 5-segment LED meters for each zone channel to indicate signal activity
- Servo-balanced inputs and outputs with gold-plated XLR connectors
- “Planet Earth” switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 – 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy savings
- Designed and engineered in Germany