Avantone Pro CR-14 Ribbon Microphone
ไมโครโฟนสำหรับบันทึกเสียง Avantone Pro CR-14 Ribbon Microphone, Dual 2-Micron Thick Ribbon Transducer, 145 dB Ultra High SPL, Pristine, Detailed Recordings, Figure 8 Polar Pattern, Includes Custom Retro Shockmount
The CR-14 Ribbon Microphone from Avantone Pro features a dual ribbon transducer, measuring 2-microns thick. Its elegant Cabernet Red-Wine finish and nickel trim are signature to Avantone’s Cabernet (C-series) microphones. Its elegant styling compliments its pristine sound quality due to a highly sensitive ribbon transducer with outstanding SPL handling and pristine, detailed audio reproduction.
Capture vocals, piano, guitar, strings, amplifier cabinets and other sources with enhanced detail, low noise and low distortion. The CR-14’s figure 8 polar pattern allows for flexible positioning and presents a wealth of possibilities. The microphone is shipped with Avantone’s custom retro shockmount, padded wooden box and an aluminum storage travel case.
- Dual, low-mass ribbon element enables a much better sensitivity rating than most single ribbon designs
- Fast and accurate transient response, ultra-high 145 dB SPL capability and overall stunning realism
- Figure-8 audio directionality (pickup) pattern via front and rear, with extended sweet spots (as compared to Large Diaphragm condenser mics & single ribbon designs)
- Cabernet Wine-Red finish, accented with polished nickel trim and a black grill
- The included custom retro shockmount allows precise positioning of the mic while inhibiting the transfer of unwanted vibrations