Avantone Pro CK-40 Stereo Multi-Pattern FET Microphone
ไมโครโฟนสำหรับบันทึกเสียง Avantone Pro CK-40 Stereo Multi-Pattern FET Microphone, Dual 35mm Capsules Mounted Vertically, Independent Polar Pattern Selection, -10dB Pad Selection, 80Hz HPF Selection, Includes Shockmount, Wooden Box & Metal Case
The CK-40 Stereo Multi-Pattern FET Microphone from Avantone is designed to produce clear stereo recordings of vocals, instruments, ensembles, and ambiance. The CK-40 features a red finish, consistent with Avantone’s Cabernet (C-series) microphone line. Twin large 35mm capsules are mounted vertically, and the top capsule can be rotated up to 180° for flexible positioning. There are switchable omnidirectional, cardioid and figure 8 polar patterns, which can be independently selected.
These positioning options allow for Blumlein, X/Y, and M-S stereo recording techniques. An 80 Hz high-pass filter and -10 dB pad can be individually assigned for additional flexibility. Included in the package is a shockmount, a foam wind filter, a 30′ 5-pin XLR cable, a 5-pin XLR to dual 3-pin XLR breakout box, a wooden case, and a metal travel case.
- Twin 35mm center-terminated pressure gradient transducers
- Tight vertical array of transducers enables accurate stereo imaging without phase issues
- Individually selectable cardioid, omnidirectional, and figure-8 polar patterns
- The top capsule/grill assembly rotates up to 180° relative to the lower capsule/grill assembly
- Two sets of pad, pattern select, and low frequency roll-off switches independently control the capsules
- Custom retro shockmount allows precise positioning of the mic while inhibiting the transfer of unwanted vibrations