Audio-Technica ATDM-0604a 6-Channel Digital SmartMixer
ดิจิตอลสมารท์มิกเซอร์ audio technica ATDM 0604, 6-Channel SmartMixer with Gain Sharing, Two-Channel USB Audio Interface, Built-in 12-band PEQ, compressor, and limiter for each output channel, Noise cancellation, Compatible Barco ClickShare
Audio professionals in search of a compact, yet feature-rich digital mixer will be impressed with the Audio-Technica ATDM-0604a, an automatic digital SmartMixer with advanced functionality well suited for meetings, courtroom proceedings, conferences, soft codec applications, radio and TV broadcasts, and other applications involving the use of multiple microphones or other media inputs.
Building upon the success of the original, the ATDM-0604a features improved echo and noise-cancellation performance, remote LED control of ES954 hanging microphone arrays, support for up to eight mixers sharing audio buses, expanded compatibility with Audio-Technica LINK-enabled products, and mic/line support on input channels.
What’s more, the ATDM-0604a includes web remote functionality via Windows PC, Mac, iOS, or Android devices. The Audio-Technica ATDM-0604a includes eleven Euroblock connectors, rackmount hardware, rack screws, a power cord, and four rubber feet.
- 6 mic/line inputs and 1 unbalanced stereo input
- 2 balanced outputs and 1 unbalanced stereo output
- USB audio input/output (1 stereo input, 1 stereo output)
- Remote LED control of ES954 hanging microphone arrays using the GPO terminal
- SmartMixer® with selectable gain sharing or gate mode
- High-performance echo canceler for each input channel
- Noise cancellation that can be assigned to any output channel
- Built-in 4-band EQ and compressor/de-esser for each input channel
- Eight 8-band feedback suppressors that can be assigned to mic/line inputs and any output channel
- Built-in 12-band PEQ, compressor, and limiter for each output channel
- Dedicated Audio-Technica LINK terminals are compatible with a wide variety of Audio-Technica LINK-enabled products
- Audio input/output settings can be configured from the front panel in applications without a computer
- Advanced settings can be configured using the web browser or Smart Mixer Manager app GUI in applications with a computer
- IP Protocol-based external remote control
- Compatible with Barco ClickShare Conference