Audio-Technica AT2040 Hypercardioid Dynamic Podcast Microphone
ไมโครโฟนสำหรับงาน Podcast Audio-Technica AT2040 Large-Diaphragm Dynamic Capsule, มีรูปแบบการรับเสียงแบบ Highly Directional Hypercardioid Pattern, ตอบสนองความถี่ 80–16,000Hz, Impedance 600 ohms, For Podcasts, Voice-Overs & Broadcasts
The Audio-Technica AT2040 facilitates impressive isolated audio, but its hypercardioid dynamic design is only part of the equation.
With a pivoting stand mount integrated with a shockmount, vibrations traveling through your boom, stand, and mount become nullified before they can reach your audio stream.
Also, a multistage foam-mesh windscreen adds added protection given its internal pop filtering capabilities. Not to mention, the pivoting stand includes a thread adapter for 5/8-inch-27 to 3/8-inch-16.
- Dynamic microphone delivers warm, assertive broadcast sound that’s perfect for podcasting
- Large diaphragm for smooth, natural sound and low noise
- Multistage foam mesh windscreen provides superior internal pop filtering
- Integrated shock mount attenuates noise, shock and vibration transmitted through mic stands, booms and mounts
- Hypercardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear for maximum vocal isolation
- Includes pivoting stand mount, 5/8″-27 to 3/8″-16 threaded adapter, and a soft protective pouch