Apogee BOOM 2×2 Desktop USB Type-C Audio Interface
ออดิโออินเตอร์เฟส Apogee Boom 2-in/2-out USB-C Audio Interface, 24-bit/192kHz, with 1 Microphone Preamp, 1 Instrument Input, and Hardware DSP Musicians, for Mac/Windows, iPad, iPhone เหมาะสำหรับงาน Podcasters, Live Streamers
Apogee Electronics BOOM is a portable 2×2 desktop USB audio interface that combines Apogee’s legendary studio-quality sound with a host of professional features designed to optimize your workflow for content creation on the go.
Record, monitor, and mix through a class-leading mic preamp and pristine 24-bit / 192 kHz digital conversion. Sculpt your sound using the Apogee Symphony ECS Channel Strip (onboard hardware DSP) tuned by legendary mixer Bob Clearmountain.
BOOM lets you create your complete podcast and streaming production environment with the onboard mixer and Loopback mode. Monitor your recordings with clarity and fine detail through the audiophile quality headphone output.
BOOM comes with Ableton Live Lite DAW to get you started right away. All you have to do is connect directly to your Mac, iPad Pro, or Windows laptop, and let your ideas flow.
- 2×2 USB audio interface with USB Type-C port
- Totally portable and bus powered
- Compatible with macOS, iPad Pro, Windows, and iPhone (with optional adapter)
- Up to 24-bit / 192kHz recording
- Built-in hardware DSP—Symphony ECS Channel Strip plug-in tuned by legendary mixer Bob Clearmountain
- 1 balanced XLR-1/4″ combo mic/line/instrument input
- 1 balanced 1/4″ instrument/line input
- 1/4″ zero-ohm headphone output
- Left/Right 1/4″ balanced speaker outputs
- Kensington lock Apogee loopback and onboard mixer
- Includes Apogee Control 2 software for macOS, iOS, and Windows
- Includes Ableton Live Lite DAW (free license + download with registration)