ALLEN & HEATH CQ-20B Ultra-compact 20-Channel Digital Mixer Rackmount
ดิจิตอลมิกซ์เซอร์ขนาด 20 ช่องแบบเข้าแร็ค ALLEN & HEATH CQ-20B Ultra-compact 20in / 8out, ระบบประมวลผล FPGA ความละเอียด 96 kHz, 16 Mic Preamps, Effects, 24-in/22-out SD Recording/Playback, 24-in/22-out USB Audio Interface, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth
Mix and record with the Allen & Heath CQ-20B, an ultracompact digital mixer in a rackmount/stagebox configuration featuring 96 kHz FPGA processing, Bluetooth, wireless control via built-in Wi-Fi, and SD/USB audio recording and playback.
The mixer is well suited for bands, producers, and AV rental houses, and can be used as a main mixer in a small venue or a sub mixer on a larger stage. This unique format has no screen and is designed to be used with a compatible tablet. Keep it onstage and mix wirelessly from anywhere in the room.
The free CQ-MixPad application is easy to navigate and control the robust mix engine that comes complete with several assistants to help your mixes sound their best including a gain assistant, feedback assistant, FX assist engine, and Automatic Mic Mixer (AMM).
Take control of the full complement of channel strip effects like EQ, compression, and gating that’s available on every channel and set up several sub mixes for monitoring and effects.
The CQ-20B features 16 mic/line XLR/combo XLR-1/4″ inputs and two pairs of balanced 1/4″ TRS line inputs. For outputs, the mixer offers two main XLR connectors, two 1/4″ alternate connectors, and six XLR mix connectors.
There is also an assignable headphone output. The mixer ships with a standard IEC power cord.
- A compact 20-channel digital mixer that fits in your stage rack
- Exhibits outstanding sound quality at 96kHz
- 16 excellent-sounding microphone preamps and stereo Bluetooth input
- Built-in 2.4GHz/5GHz Wi-Fi with auto channel
- Preamp Gain Assistant takes all the guesswork out of setting levels
- Feedback Assistant makes locating and neutralizing acoustic feedback frequencies a piece of cake
- Instrument-based Quick inputs help you get a great sound quickly
- Complete inputs allow for in-depth tweaking
- Smart-FX engines include reverb, delay, modulation, and more
- Remote control stagebox operation combines physical control and at-a-glance visual feedback
- 24-in/22-out recording and playback via an onboard SD card reader
- Built-in 24-in/22-out USB audio interface enables top-shelf digital multitrack recordings using a computer and DAW