AKG C314 Professional Multi-Pattern Condenser Microphone
ไมโครโฟน AKG D314 เป็นไมโครโฟนแบบคอนเดนเซอร์ รูปแบบการรับเสียง 4-Selectable Polar Patterns Cardioid, Figure-8, Omnidirectional, Supercardioid, ตอบสนองความถี่ 20 Hz to 20 kHz, Switchable Pad Prevents Distortion Low-Cut Filter Suppresses Bass Build up
The highly versatile AKG C314 Large-Diaphragm Multipattern Condenser Microphone is designed to record all manner of vocals, drums, and acoustic/electric instruments in the studio, on stage, or in broadcasting situations.
Conceived as a cost-effective alternative to the renowned C414 microphone, this microphone uses the same 1″ dual-diaphragm capsule as the C414 XLS, enabling the choice of four polar patterns omnidirectional, cardioid, supercardioid, and figure-8.
The transducer features technology that allows the membrane to vibrate freely, resulting in a wide frequency range and detailed transients, even at high sound-pressure levels.
With the additions of a switchable -20 dB pad and a 100 Hz low-cut filter, the C314 is well suited for close-miking applications as well as overhead placement.
It even sports an overload detection LED to let you know when it’s time to use the pad or turn down your preamp.
The C314 is a rugged microphone built to withstand the severities of professional studios or the road. The integrated capsule suspension helps reduce mechanical noise and resonance for a cleaner sound.
The metal body with scratch-resistant finish features a double-mesh grille which protects the capsule and ensures efficient rejection of RF interference without affecting acoustics.
The C314 comes with a metal carrying case, a foam windscreen, a spider-type shockmount, and a stand mount.
- Cost-effective alternative to the C414 family
- Same capsule as C414 B-XLS
- Four selectable polar patterns for every application
- 155 dB maximum SPL (pad on)
- Switchable -20 dB pad and 100 Hz low-cut filter
- Integrated capsule suspension to reduce mechanical noise
- Rugged double-mesh grille for RF immunity but unaffected acoustics
- Operates on 48V phantom power (accepts 44 to 52 VDC phantom power)
- XLR 3-pin output connector
- Spider-type shockmount, stand mount, foam windscreen, and metal carrying case included