LAB GRUPPEN E40:4 Installation Amplifier 4 Ch 4000W
เครื่องขยายเสียง LAB GRUPPEN E40:4 เป็นแอมป์ที่ออกแบบมาสำหรับงาน Installation มีกำลังขับ 4×1000 วัตต์, IntelliDrive: 70/100V & 2, 4, 8, 16 Ohms, Energy-Efficient Class-D Amplifier, Asymmetric Channel Loading, Per-channel attenuation knob and signal LED
System installers in search of a compact, flexible amplifier with Hi-Z and Lo-Z capabilities should check out the Lab Gruppen E 40:4, a 1 RU, four-channel 4000W amplifier for mixed A/V installation applications. The E 40:4 utilizes IntelliDrive Energy Efficient Amplifier (IDEEA) technology to produce high power levels with very low distortion while drawing minimal mains current.
E-Series amplifiers also utilizes Lab.Gruppen’s proprietary Rail Sensing Limiter (RSL) technology, which greatly reduces signal clipping to ensure high-quality audio output all the time. The amplifier is user-configurable for Hi-Z (70V) or Lo-Z.
The RSL circuit senses rail voltage and optimizes each channel output for instantaneous load conditions. This allows for asymmetrical channel loading for optimized performance and efficiency. Total available output power can be allocated among the channels as required by the application.
This makes it possible, for example, to drive a pair of small sub on two channels and several 70/100V ceiling loudspeakers on the other channels.
- 4000W amplifier carrying 4 flexible output channels in a high-power density 1 RU form factor saves rack space and system cost
- Energy efficient with Energy Star certification for supreme green credentials and exceptionally low lifetime running costs
- Flexible IntelliDrive permits delivering the 4 x 1000W at constant voltage 70/100V or low impedance (2, 4, 8, and 16 ohms) on any channel
- Asymmetric channel loading allows mixing and matching loads with different impedances to maximize overall system efficiency and inventory utilization
- High-efficiency amplifier with low power consumption and minimized heat generation lowers demands on the installation’s mains distribution and cooling systems
- IDEEA outputs stage based on proprietary, state-of-the-art Class-D amplifier technology for superior performance
- Comprehensive fail-safe circuit protection ensures continued operation, even under reduced operating conditions
- Auto-standby and auto-power-on reduces power consumption to below 1W in non-operating cycles
- Rail Sense Limiter (RSL) greatly reduces signal clipping and ensures simple configuration for constant voltage and low-impedance loads
- Built-in 50 Hz high-pass filter selectable per channel available on rear-panel switch
- Per-channel attenuation knob and signal LED on rear panel for simple commissioning
- Efficient cooling with temperature-controlled fans with front to back airflow
- Aluminum front panel with power and temperature LEDs and per-channel signal and limit LEDs
- GPIO connector with power control and indication for further system integration
- Balanced high-quality analog inputs and amplifier outputs on detachable screw terminals