Yamaha AG06MK2 6-Ch Live Streaming Mixer and USB Audio Interface
มิกเซอร์สำหรับงานสตรีมมิ่ง Yamaha AG06MK2 เป็นมิกเซอร์แบบ 6 ชาแนลพร้อมออดิโออินเตอร์เฟส, 2-Mic/Line Combo Inputs, Two 1/4″ Line Inputs, Two RCA Inputs, 3.5mm TRRS In/Out for Smartphone, 24-bit/192kHz Resolution and Built-in DSP, มี2สี สีดำและสีขาว
The AG06MK2 allows you to connect two condenser microphones of your choice, as well as two stereo line inputs for instruments, and an upgraded 4-pole mini jack (TRRS) for smartphone input/output capability. Of course, it is also possible to add audio from devices connected via USB in LOOPBACK mode as with previous AG models.
This diverse range of connectivity makes it possible to use high-sensitivity microphones along with each of the audio sources for a variety of streaming applications such as podcasts with dialogue, interviews, vocal performances with an acoustic instrument, or even a live band.
- USB connectivity means easy use for a variety of streaming needs
- 6-channel mixer enables opportunity for numerous microphone and instrument inputs
- 24-bit/192kHz audio resolution guarantees high-quality output
- Built-in DSP provides onboard FX and control, including compression, EQ, filtering, and reverb
- Precision interfacing tools let you stay in control of what gets heard and how, including the built-in loopback mode that allows you to supplement your inputs with audio from your Mac/PC
- Class compliance mode for iPad connection permits for even more control options, including the Cubasis LE production app, and the AG DSP Controller app
- iOS connectivity incorporates use of apps such as Zoom, Skype, Teams, and FaceTime into your live stream, all from your device
- 2 onboard phantom power options are ideal for use with condenser microphones, if needed
- 1/8-inch/3.5mm 4-pole mini I/O jack supplies more opportunities for audio inclusion, including sound effects, cues, and background music from another device — with a dedicated mix control