Yamaha 01V96i 16-Channel Digital Mixer with USB 2.0
เครื่องผสมสัญญาณเสียงแบบดิจิตอล Yamaha 01V96i 96 / 24 bit 16 in / out audio streming, Ultimate VCM and REV – X effects preinstalled CUBASE Al bundled for easy live recording, Up to 40-channel simultaneous mixing, Expandable with ADAT, AES/EBU, TDIF, or analog Mini-YGDAI cards
The 01V96i Multi-Track Digital Mixing Console with USB 2.0 from Yamaha takes the popular 01V96 design and makes it even better, adding a USB 2.0 connection so you can use the mixer as easily on the road as you can in the studio. This compact mixer features studio-quality amps and internal processing that supports 24-bit/96kHz AD/DA conversion so that no detail is lost in the digital representation of your audio.
The mixer offers 40 input/20 bus mixing, and has a wealth of inputs and outputs for use with a huge variety of sound devices and systems. In addition to supporting connection to your Mac or PC for use with a DAW, the USB 2.0 port also delivers 2-way MIDI communication so you can combine the precise control offered by the mixer with the capabilities of your DAW software. A Cascade Link is available that lets you connect 2 mixers together, giving you up to 80 channels of mixing capability with a single connection.
The 01V96i has a full suite of Yamaha’s VCM effects, including a channel strip, master strip, and vintage stomp, plus high-resolution REV-X reverbs so you can shape your sound in a variety of ways. The mixer has the 01V96i Editor software package, which gives you full control of the console via your computer. Steinberg Cubase AI software is also included that turns your Mac or PC into the ultimate machine for composing, recording, editing, and mixin
- 40-channel digital mixer with 12 high-performance mic preamps
- 16 channels of bi-directional USB audio streaming
- Up to 40-channel simultaneous mixing
- Expandable with ADAT, AES/EBU, TDIF, or analog Mini-YGDAI cards
- Built-in ADAT I/O
- 01V96i Editor software lets you make settings for the 01V96i console from your computer
- Surround panning capability
- Balanced stereo main and monitor outputs plus 2-channel coax digital I/O
- Word clock I/O, MIDI I/O
- Integrated DAW control (bundled with Steinberg’s Cubase AI)