QUEST QTA4240D Digital Power Amplifier
เครื่องขยายเสียงดิจิตอล QUEST QM4240D Power Amplifier มีกำลังขยาย 4 x 240 watt, ตอบสนองความถี่ 30Hz – 12kHz (+/-3dB), 100 V, Input Sensitivity & Impedance ±385mV\20K Ω
The QTA-D range of digital amplifiers have been designed with practicality and versatility in mind. Four models are available in the range, a single channel 240W (QTA1240D), a single channel 500W (QTA1500D), a two channel 240W (QTA2240D) and a 4 channel 240W (QTA4240D).
The entire QTA-D range has been developed with green power saving technology whilst delivering long life and low cost operation. The APFC (Active power factor correction) switch-mode power technology means that the QTA-D series operates at 85% efficiency compared to standard commercial amplifiers. This is achieved while maintaining relatively low heat generation, even under severe working conditions. The QTA-D series all feature phoenix connector line inputs.
The QTA-D series also features 100v transformerless line speaker outputs. Volume control for each channel can be accessed directly from the front panel.
Status indicators include signal, peak and protection as well as an automatic mains power supporting AC 190V to 240V.
Emergency DC 24V backup power can also handle variations in power from 20V to 25.6V which makes battery backup power very reliable. Additional reliability features are a high-quality cooling fan, as well as built-in temperature, overload, and short circuit protection.
- High efficiency class-D series digital power amplifier
- Active power factor correction (APFC) switching power technology
- Low power consumption and low heat generation
- Phoenix connector line input\s
- 100V transformerless speaker output\s
- Front panel volume controls
- Built-in band-pass filter (80Hz to 16kHz)
- Highly effective cooling system
- Status indicators for signal, peak and protection
- Extensive high temp, overload and short-circuit protection
- Wide AC 190V to 240V voltage input
- 24V DC input with wide voltage protection
- Compact 1RU form factor